Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Fighter Action Figure

For Christmas one year Stan Tanaka surprised me with a really sweet home made Fighter action figure. The coat was from a Gambit action figure and the mask is hand sculpted. I forget the other components but all in all, it's a great representation of The Fighter.

Here's an update from Stan on the different parts of this figure:

body: Silver Surfer action figure
coat: Gambit action figure
staff: Gambit action figure
mask: TMNT Casey Jones action figure
hat: Mr. Fixit (Grey Hulk) action figure
brick wall diorama base: Punisher action figure
blood, sweat, and tears: Stan Tanaka

And Stan's awesome recollection of that glorious nite:

I remember Christmas night when I drove over to your house with this Fighter action figure.
You were smashed drunk when you answered the door, and barely recognized what the figure was.
I brought it over in a shoebox, and you probably thought I bought you a pair of Nikes.
True story, dude.
You were plastered that night.

No comments: